Bread Halwa Receipe
- Ghee - 3 table spoons
- Milk - 2 cups
- 4-5 bread slices(preferably wheat bread)
- Cardamom powder
- Dry fruits - Cashew, badam, kismiss
- Cut bread into small pieces.
- Heat 2 spoons of ghee, fry dryfruits and keep them aside.
- In the remaining ghee fry bread till it smells nice (approx 10mins).
- Boil 2cups of milk, add sugar and stir till sugar is fully mixed.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- Let milk remain boiling for 5-10mins
- Add fried bread slices and cook till they are completely soft and mixture reaches halwa consistency.
- Add a poon of ghee and switch off the stove.
Hot yummy halwa is ready!!
**Ghee and sugar quantity can be adjusted according to taste.